Fall
"Good, that's what I want too."
said Frederic Henry,
lowering his head
to his feet.
I guess that's what we all do. We just love to look down to our feet when we search answers. There just must be something extremely inspirational (or even philosophical) down there. Our toes tingling one another, moving in a haste, just like a boy drowning -- motion for the sake of motion. And then comes a moment where they finally stop, accepting the still and musical water into their marrows.
And I guess it is just that moment that gives us the answer. Or more questions. Or disappointment.
It's either that or we just like moving our head downward.
Spring
They say
"Seasons follow each other."
Well sorry, but this one time,
I'm planning to keep it with me.
You aren't going anywhere.
Erm, --
hopefully.
Keeping your head down like this; it is hard, it is tough. Thankfully, you're there to lift it up. My neck was kind of sore -- mind using your magical touch?
I mean. You're here, right?
Then please close the door.
Or don't. They can see. I don't care.
Winter
Cold and ice,
and finally --
some peace.
Oh, I'm already bored!
Now is for solitude. Now is for the vigilance of the unknown. Sun came up, went down, came back up, and went back down.
All I remember is some coffee cups and empty plates. Oh, and the noises: laughter and that sizzle the forks make on empty plates.
Those, and your hair tickling my cheeks. My breath getting lost, my face dissolving into a dark oblivion.
It can dissolve for all I care, I shall hold the vigil.
Summer
Temper is rising.
Now I look into sun's eyes,
and its rays, piercing through my lost face
boil off the questions.
My head, I suppose, is a poor bastard. Never asks questions, never gives opinions. It goes down when I want it to, and it only comes back up if that's what I want.
And I'm truly an ambivalent individual.
Poor thing, jumping to one direction from another -- just because of me. Or you?
Epilogue
"And in the end,
the love you take
is equal to the love
you make."
Seasons passed and she did not. She had it all in her. Welcome. Oh, you never left?
You never will.
Erm, --
I guess.
I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment